Exoticism, romance, adventure, pristine waters and tropical landscapes are what you can find at any one of the luxurious Caribbean Sandals Resorts, destinations known to provide the vacation of a lifetime.
- St. Lucia â€“ This beautiful island has not only three superb Sandals resorts, but also a drive-through volcano, acres of rainforests, mountain peaks, and waterfalls. The St Lucia resorts are Sandals La Toc, Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Jamaica â€“ There are seven amazing sandals resorts to choose from in Jamaica, where the crystal-clear aquamarine sea meets the white-sand beaches that border lush-green tropical vegetation. The Sandals resorts in Jamaica include: Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Carlyle Inn, Sandals Negril, Sandals Grande Riviera, Sandals Whitehouse and Sandals Royal Plantation.
- Antigua â€“ As the worldâ€™s leading honeymoon resort for six consecutive years, Sandals Grand Antigua boasts undeniable charm, beauty, and serenity.
- Bahamas â€“ In Great Exuma, the Sandals Emerald Bay resort provides luxury beyond compare, exclusive restaurants, and spectacular scenery. The Sandals Royal Bahamian is another Bahamian resort with a spa and offshore island.
All Sandals Caribbean resorts are located on magnificent beaches cooled by a tropical sea breeze. Guests can either choose to enjoy a completely lazy time and do absolutely nothing in a beautiful environment, or opt for an active and adventurous vacation that includes tours, sports, and interesting visits to the many attractions of the islands.What to do? - Check This out
Scuba Diving â€“ If you have never tried diving before, Sandals Resort certification course will have you experiencing an exciting underwater world the very next day. Diving equipment and instructions are provided. If you have scuba diving experience, you can enjoy two dives (up to 30 feet) every day. Check out the Exuma cave diving adventure.
Water Sports â€“ Sandals Resorts has the largest water sport ventures in the Caribbean, with 250 boats for diving and waterskiing, non-motorized boats, and glass-bottomed boats. Some love to use the stand-up paddle boards, while others prefer wakeboarding. Complimentary lessons for various water sports activities are available. At all resorts where water skiing is offered, guests have access to MasterCraft World Tow Boats.
Land Activities â€“ Enjoy the lighted courts for an evening of tennis. The area is surrounded with fragrant tropical blossoms while cool sea breezes rustle the leaves. Manicured lawns invite an exciting game of croquet, while the warm sand beckons you to a fun game of volleyball.
Golf â€“ Sandals Resorts offer golf for every level of skill, from the amateur to the pro. Some of the most challenging golf courses in the Caribbean are found on St. Lucia, Jamaica, and the Bahamas.
Adventure Tours â€“ Deep sea fishing, catamaran sailing, mountain biking, dune buggy excursions, zip-line canopy tours, ATV off-road safaris, encounters with exotic sea creatures such as dolphins, and other adrenaline-pumping adventures are offered on the islands.
Relax - If you want to just relax and rejuvenate during your vacation, then you must make sure to visit the spa and enjoy its serene atmosphere - time to indulge your senses, mind, body and soul.
A comfortable check-in lounge awaits you. All Sandals Resorts offer rooms with luxurious, solid mahogany furnishings including a 4 poster king-size bed with Serta mattress and Egyptian cotton linen. All have air conditioning, a well-stocked bar, satellite TV with major cable channels, a digital safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, CD/clock radio, telephone, and even umbrellas. You will be pampered with plush his & hers robes, and a daily turndown of your bedding. Internet access is available at extra cost, and some resorts offer butler service.
Sandals fitness centers have world-class facilities, with state-of-the-art Cybex equipment and certified instructors at your service. You will discover the largest Jacuzzis in the Caribbean. Every pool and beach provides certified life guards and complimentary towels. Some have water hammocks, so can snooze in the breeze.
The dining experiences in Sandals Resorts are unforgettable. There is an average of five to eight different cuisine selections, with up to twelve restaurants at each resort. Here are some of the most popular choices on their menus:
- Japanese Sushi
- Thai dishes
- West Indian Teppanyaki
- Bahamian Seafood
- Italian Gelato and Pastries
- Brick-Oven Pizza
- French CrÃªpes FlambÃ©es
- English Pub Fare
- Southwestern TexMex Food
For a perfect vacation in paradise, Sandals Resorts have it all - excitement, beauty, comfort, adventure, exceptional service and amenities, as well as peace and quiet for those looking for a relaxing holiday. All you need to do is pick your destination.